WELCOME TO BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S
Fun for a group of friends, a corporate event, or a retreat - Breakfast At Tiffany's is a friendly gathering that will help you change your mind about how you see the world.
A daytime event (preferably brunch o'clock), here's how it works:
- speaking portion is 60 minutes (includes a guided meditation and time for Q&A).
- followed by brunch (healthy, vibrant menu agreed upon and organized together).
- private one-on-one sessions available over the course of the afternoon (or other). These post-brekkie feelgood sessions will shed light on even the most confusing of situations. SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR MORE INFO.
Follow The Feelgood® To Expand Time
There never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done AND enjoy all that life has to offer. But the truth is, you have all the time in the world! In this talk, you will:
- Realize why the race against time is an illogical fear based mindset, and how it's negatively affecting your life.
- Recognize how to make small, simple tweaks that will add years onto your life (and reverse the aging process).
- Release anxiety, stress, fatigue (and anything else that's getting you down) - and come back to your natural state of perfect health with the healing effects of my Guided Meditation: the 4 minute feelgood pick-me-up.
Come back to life with this critical, thought-provoking message.
Follow The Feelgood® To Forgive The Past
Relationships are the best lessons of all. Whether you're dealing with your lover, your mother, an ex, and even your dog - they all come back to the relationship you have with your Self.
In this talk, you will:
- Realize how even the tiniest of resentments will taint your vibe and hinder your relationships in the present.
- Recognize the difference between being right vs. being happy, and how one keeps you stuck while the other sets you free.
- Release sadness, anger, guilt, jealousy - and come back to peace with the healing effects of my Guided Meditation: release your ex (*applicable to any relationship).
Follow The Feelgood® To Fulfill Your Life Purpose
Too much doing and not enough being. When you feel like you have to control everything, you leave nothing up to the imagination. In this talk, you will:
- Realize how you're getting in the way of your own life.
- Recognize the truth about how you really feel when you listen to your inner voice and understand the importance of doing what feels good, even though what 'feels good' may not be what you had expected. Plus, what to do when you don't know what to do.
- Release doubt, confusion, uncertainty - and come back to clarity and confidence while enjoying the healing effects of my Guided Meditation: out of the darkness and into the light.
* Have an idea for a different topic? No problem! JUST CLICK HERE to fill out the form and let me know. Or email directly: email@example.com
These post-brekkie 1:1 sessions will shed light on even the most confusing of situations.
I believe that every experience - no matter how uncomfortable - is a sign from the universe (a.k.a. God, source energy, love, the angels etc.) asking you to let go of what you think you want or think you know.
There is a clear path and there are always universal signs guiding you onto that path - the trick is to get out of your head and into your heart in order to see them.
By using a combination of my skills as a professional athlete, certified mindset coach and angel intuitive - I will gently guide you back into the feelgood where we'll clear the blocks that are preventing you from moving forward with clarity, confidence, and kindness.